J Trust Bank had a declared statement regarding Anti Fraud in Anti Fraud Charter signed by Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners on April 19th, 2012. The charter is a statement from management regarding fraud which includes what fraud is, the scope of, and main strategy for Anti Fraud that has been implemented by J Trust Bank.
Within the Anti Fraud declaration, J Trust Bank state a Zero Tolerance commitment for fraud with tagline “No Fraud Tolerance” in running a business that uphold ethics and compliance on rules and regulation.
As a form of implementation for Fraud Prevention strategy, all individuals of J Trust Bank had written and signed commitment of Anti Fraud by signing an Integrity Pact which states:
1.1. Not involved in Corruption, Collusion, and Nepotism practices.
1.2. Not asking nor receiving a gift either directly or indirectly in form of bribe, presents, favors, token of gratitude, or other form of gratification that is known/suspected that has correlation with stature of the position and/or job.
1.3. Will not give or promise to give, either directly or indirectly in form of bribe, presents, favors, token of gratitude, or other form of gratification that is known/suspected that has correlation with stature of the position and/or job.
1.4. Guarantee that each and every processes involving bank transaction, will be carried out as according to state and purpose in dated document/voucher of official bank transaction.
1.6. Avoid Conflict of Interest in daily routines.
1.7. Give exemplary conduct/compliance of corporate and authority’s rules and regulations, corporate culture, and all external regulations in performing duties, rights and responsibilities which are under the employee control and other employee within work environment consistently.
J Trust Bank has published Corporate Ethics Book as a form of commitment from the bank management in employing changes from within as well as having high commitment to make Good Corporate Governance as one of the corporate responsibilities. Corporate ethics are not meant to restrict employee movements, but to emphasize on growing awareness of rights and responsibilities along with responsibilities on implementing it, that should be internalized on every member of J Trust Bank.
J Trust Bank appreciates all customers that are willing to take part in fraud prevention, and ask that customers stay vigilant in their transactions activities such as:
- Covers the keypad when entering PIN on ATM Transactions.
- Don’t keep or entrust money or banking documents (savings book, deposit slip, cheque, account slip, transaction slip) to anyone (includes bank employee outside J Trust Bank counter).
- Don’t sign blank form or other documents.
- Don’t give your PIN to anyone including Bank employee.
- Don’t give any reward for banking services done by any bank staff and officers.
- Periodically change PIN of ATM.
- Keep the ATM PIN a secret.
- Check end balance and transaction mutation on savings book after each banking transaction.
- Reconcile the checking account for current account customers.
- Don’t entrust safe deposit box key to bank employee or anyone else.
- And other kinds of awareness.
Through anti fraud strategy described above, J Trust Bank is committed to safeguard the customer’s trust in order to avoid being target of fraud. Bank will not hesitate to be strict to fraud perpetrator in accord to rules and regulation.