The J Trust One savings account is a savings account for individuals and non-individuals that provides more investment value, which is given an optimal interest rate compared to other savings products and a more complete recording of transactions.
Account in the name of an individual / non-individual.
Savings in Rupiah (IDR).
Personal identity card, namely KTP, or Passport accompanied by KITAS / KITAP, NPWP.
Filling in form:
- Clients Data (for new Clients)
- Account Opening (if you will open an account according to the product)
Fill out and sign the Sample Signature Card.
If the customer is a company, then prepare a photocopy of the deed of establishment, the latest amendment deed, SIUP, TDP, NPWP, domicile certificate, company management data and management's KTP, letter of approval from the ministry, etc.
Minimum initial deposit of IDR 25,000,000.
Minimum balance of IDR 10,000,000.
Monthly administration fee of IDR 25,000 for savings.
A savings account can only be closed at the branch opening the account and done by the account holder.
Perform regular book printing, if the recording is in the form of a Savings Book.
Passbook changes can be made at all J Trust Bank offices. Particularly for book replacement due to loss, it must be accompanied by a loss certificate from the police.
Maintain the confidentiality of the J Trust Debit Card Personal Identification Number (PIN) and observe the precautionary principle in storing cards.
Ensure that the J Trust Debit Card is always in the hands of the customer and is not transferred in any way to other parties.
Customer must sign on the back of the J Trust Debit Card (J Trust Bank ATM Card).
If the card is lost, swallowed or the transaction fails, then:
- Immediately contact J Trust Call at 1500 615 for card blocking or confirmation. This is done to avoid misuse of the card by other parties.
- Replace lost / swallowed cards by visiting the nearest J Trust Bank.
- Especially for lost cards, they must be accompanied by a statement of loss from the police.
- Reporting failed transactions can also be done in all J Trust Bank offices by filling out a customer complaint form and a transaction failure claim.
No transactions on behalf of the customer for 6 consecutive months are declared an inactive account (Dorman Account), the activation must be met with the branch officer where the customer opened the account.
If there is a difference in recording balances / transactions in the savings book / e-statement and those in the bank records, then the one from the bank recording balance will be used.